Wednesday 15 August 2007

misorder tilt sensor

I had ordered tilt sensor at last week. Also I did pay already as my role.
I had checked there use first mail and paid.
But we are still wait that because the site(http://www.dimensionengineering.com/) use only USPS(I don't understand it's not good for international post)
There has a standard only America, so the USPS is cheaper than other service also there has contract from USPS.

I'm learning more and more even very small things, when I order foreign site, I should ask mail option via phone call or mailing before ordering. Do not ask only stuff.
I though only the sensor is suitable for control kit because I could not find out other site.

It's my fault.

Hence, they said I can deliver at this Saturday.
So i will be able to take at next Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Interaction Designer said...

are you studying physical interaction at LCC? I'm very glad to meet you. If you want to help anyother thing, do not hegitate to ask me.