Friday 10 August 2007

Projector Test, Set up control kit, ordered Acrylic pannel

Projector Test: Supported by Rob
we gonna use at sound studio where has good quality speekers, setting projector at celling, test table, dark place(I'm not sure my project needs dark place, I may set light for photocell sensors), very calm and we will not interrupt other teams.
Anyhow, Rob support the place, more high quality projector, screw driver... many equipments and facilities.
So we had checked distance and image size between projector and table via mirror.

Through this, I ordered Acrylic pannel at ebey.com. Maybe I will deliver on Monday that checked via phone call. Also film.

I set up control kit at afternoon. I've done until connect a photocell sensor which is as right foot step. Last 2 days, I spend all my times to set controller kit but, very curiously, it was work(checked light on) but just some software problem. According to some advice throughout forum in makingthings site, I had 9 assumptions.

1. Flash Version(Rob recommended as well); because this control kit has made at 2006, Maybe It's suitable with Flash 7 or 8 OR Actionscripts 2.0.I did try Flash 9 trial version and AC 3.0.
=>changing Flash 8, AC 2.0. But It was still same problem.
2. checking and changing Ethernet IP address
3. checking Terminal on/off
4. checking MK program on/off
5. checking Ethernet line and USB line
6. changing another sensor
7. changing another kit (my team have spare sensor and control kit that Dofl's privet own.)
8. rethink Logic
9. Extra reason
2-5 assumptions are from MK site.

Finally, the reason was that I should turn off MK program.
Hence, now, it work that connect right side step but it has not yet sound source because it will be change so Dofl will give to me visual/sound source at next week.

No comments: